Drink glass of waterTake morning pillsRun daily virus scan- Put drops in my ear
- Turn on air purifier
- Try to book ear syringing
- Fill kettle with water
Boil water in preparation- Get washed and dressed with my carer
Put in next grocery order- Have breakfast - I'm hoping that today will be my last breakfast-free day
- Put photo of breakfast on here and Instagram
- Put FitBit image together
- Code and upload image
- Do the news
- Keep working on memorial site
- Find out when the food is being collected by my local food bank
- Bag up food bank things when I know they are coming to pick it all up
- Take basket out of cupboard
- Have lunch
- Log lunch into FitBit app
- Put photo of my lunch up on here and Instagram
- Take lunchtime pill
- Put bags down by the door
- Bring in groceries
- Put groceries away
- Put bags away
- Do my laps
- Do the physio exercises
- Clear my browser caches ready for tomorrow's weekly scan
- Take bread out of freezer ready for tomorrow's breakfast -
I won't be able to have breakfast until Tuesday at the very earliest, so it's pointless getting the bread out until tomorrow afternoon at the very earliest-the board is still wet so I won't be able to have breakfast tomorrow either-I've put a plastic board onto tomorrow's order so I won't have this problem again, no matter how often it's washed up- will the board be in stock and delivered today so that I can have my first breakfast for 5 days tomorrow?? Add more Kindle Unlimited books to my Kindle- just restarted the TBR pile with the next four books I wanna read and review- Study my courses
- Take evening pills
- Go to bed
Tuesday, 14 November 2023
Today's (14th November 2023) to-do list
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment