Thursday 4 July 2024

Mornin' all

I must have been knackered yesterday 'cos I was still asleep almost half an hour past my usual wake-up time this morning, so everything has been done in a rush.


I think I've officially given up on swallowing the two halves of my magic pill without crunching them up 'cos I end up crunching them up most of the time anyway and it takes the best part of 250ml to even attempt to get one half down, whole and I often retch as it goes down too, so starting tomorrow it'll be crunched up.


I'm charging my FitBit up and I'm seeing my best friend this afternoon, so I'm really looking forward to that.


Time to take the first video of the day while the daily virus scan takes forever to finish methinks 'cos this first blog post of the day is already too long.


BBS.


No comments:

Post a Comment