Tuesday 9 July 2024

Nite nite orl

It's been a looooong day today, but my carers don't need to do battle with the fan to get to the chairs anymore, so hopefully that'll put them in a better frame of mind when they want to flop and recover!


I've gotta remember that tomorrow is Wednesday and therefore the weekly virus scan so need to avoid opening up my email programmes and hopefully get the backups finished before my lunchtime too with any luck.


I'd like to find the photo I'm thinking of for Robyn... I know it's definitely on my machine 'cos a virus scan, or VPN or anti-tracking thing or something scanned it during one of the recent scans but I can't find the bleedin' thing again now lol


It's time for me to head on up to beddy-byes now, so I'll see you all in the morning.


Nite nite orl.


No comments:

Post a Comment