Saturday 21 September 2024

I achieved more in...

...the hour immediately after I got out of the bath than I did all morning!


I'd spent the morning desperately trying to get the 2 videos up that I'd taken but they just refused to download and I couldn't access my email so I couldn't get my breakfast photo to resize and put onto Insta then it was the same with my after lunch video and photo so I gave up after 2 hours and had a bath for pretty much an hour instead.


Since getting out of the bath, I've:

  • charged up my FitBit
  • taken the last video off my phone
  • downloaded all three videos
  • compressed all three videos
  • renamed and saved all three videos
  • downloaded my lunch photo
  • resized my lunch photo
  • put my lunch photo onto insta
  • managed to get both email programmes open
  • dealt with the most time-sensitive emails
  • found some new fruit juices to try (connected with my disability)
  • made myself a celebratory hot choccie
  • caught up with Facebook
  • made myself a mocha
  • done some maths to make sure I've got enough to cover the rest of my bills
And so far I've managed to not eat out of boredom today too which is a huge achievement but has left me significantly under-budget, calorie-wise.

I've just put my phone on to charge as well, so I've achieved a huge amount this afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment