Monday 30 September 2024

Gooood morning all!

I've woken up in a positivish mood and don't feel too bad physically so I'm really hoping that today will be a good day for me.


My morning pills have been popped and I've been for 3 wee's in 40 minutes so hopefully one of my pills will kick in soon.


I've remembered to give my FitBit some juice so I'll put it back around my ankle at 6am so that I can take the first video of the week before my carer gets here.


I think I'm gonna not get washed and changed today unless my carer gets here before 7am so that my deliveries don't arrive while I'm naked lol


The daily virus scan was still reassuringly clear and this blog post is getting a bit too long so I'm gonna shut up and get my to-do list up after I've taken the first video of the week.


BBS

No comments:

Post a Comment