Wednesday 25 September 2024

Thank you Gaia, Green Man and Loki!

Within a minute of reporting and blocking the Freegler, I heard a loud beeping coming from outside... looked at the time and it was 4.02pm so I went to open the door and packed my replacement groceries away.


I've now got 10 me-friendly squirty creams (5 that I already had and today's 5), 14 J2O's (10 in preparation for NaNo and the other four are new-to-me flavours) and 3 mocktail Martini's to try to go along with the mocktails that I already had, as well as plenty of fresh lemons and squeezy honey to try and knock this cold on the head before it settles in too much.


Thank you Gaia!  Thank you Green Man!  Thank you Loki!  Today could have gone completely down the drain but They all decided to be kind to me, so I'm gonna crack open one of the new-to-me J2O's in celebration.


I think I've earnt an early night tonight too 'cos my body is seriously complaining and it won't be long before it starts shutting down if I'm not more careful.


No comments:

Post a Comment