Wednesday 25 September 2024

Goooood morning all

I'm feeling pretty lousy this morning and that I haven't had a wink of sleep for a week, so my mask will be firmly in place all day today.


I've remembered not to open either of my email programmes 'cos of the weekly virus scan and I've used the product testing item for the first of the 3 times today, so I've just gotta wait for the virus scan and backups to finish so that I can do the associated admin... unless I can get the information online before I start the backups??


I've also just re-started uploading yesterday's two afternoon videos and apparently there was some kind of update to the app, so if I'd restarted my phone and the app yesterday afternoon I would have been able to do it yesterday instead of this morning.


My morning pills have been popped and they all went down really easily this morning - even my 4 magic pills that I usually have to throw my head back for to get them down my throat!


This blog post is waaaay too long so I'm gonna go for my second wee in 30 minutes and take the first video of the day before I put today's to-do list together.


BBIAB


No comments:

Post a Comment