Thursday 26 September 2024

I've done...

...as much as I can in preparation for my Big Shave on behalf of the Little Princess Trust (they will be getting my hair and you can sponsor me here) and MacMillan (the reason I'm going totally bald and you can sponsor me here).


I need to find some appropriate "good quality shampoo" with appropriate nutrients (so I'll have to remember to ask the hair cutter next time I see her), a suitable SPF 50 sun cream that's approprite for newly bald heads as opposed to body and a variety of hats that I can wear to stop me scratching myself raw as my hair grows back.


I'm hoping I'll make it a regular thing, but I'm not thinking too far in advance just in case I decide against doing it again after the first time.


So come on, who's going to be my first sponsor?


No comments:

Post a Comment