Friday 20 September 2024

Mornin' all

Well, I've heard from the person who was supposed to collect the peanuts at 7.30pm last night (they were supposed to collect them at 3.30pm) to say that they had just checked my postcode (only 4 hours late) and seen that they lived in a different area to me.  They had 3 days to check and it clearly said in my address where I lived so that's not an acceptable excuse for me.  I've got someone else interested in the dry shampoo's though, so hopefully they will be more reliable!


The virus scan found an "advanced issue" which is now resolved and I've popped my 9 morning pills with my first drink of the day and used the product test, so I just need to take the first video of the day now, then wait for my carer to turn up.  Gonna hopefully finish yesterday's book this morning so that I can put the review up and be able to cross something else off my to-do list


Time to put today's to-do list together now methinks.


BBS


No comments:

Post a Comment