Sunday 22 September 2024

Mornin' all

I've had a pretty productive morning so far today 'cos I've used the product test item and taken the necessary photo, taken the penultimate video of the week so that I didn't forget/run out of time, run the daily virus scan which has just finished and was still clear and popped my morning pills.  The penultimate video of the week is currently compressing so I'm hoping that'll be done and dusted in plenty of time for me to download and save before my last carer of the week arrives.  I've gotta remember that it's the day for my rubbish and recycling to go out so I've gotta remember to put my key around my neck so that I don't get locked out!


That was a long paragraph lol


I'm gonna shut up now and hopefully put my day's to-do list up in plenty of time before my last carer of the week arrives.


TTFN


No comments:

Post a Comment