Tuesday 17 September 2024

Sixth and final update to today's to-do list

  • Drink glass of water
  • Take morning pills
  • Run daily virus scan
  • Use product test item while my laptop is booting up
  • Put details onto spreadsheet and update text document
  • Put product test item away
  • Put in my next grocery order
  • Read and review a book on my TBR pile
  • Listen to podcasts
  • Turn on air purifier
  • Pay my SIL back for hair cut - I've emailed her and asked her to write it down and pop it through my door next time she's over this way
  • Read and review a short book
  • Read MacMillian fundraising pack
  • Do any necessary admin associated with the MacMillan pack - I've gotta set up an official donation page on the MacMillan site, put the cash donation box together, apply the stickers into the appropriate places and start spreading the word
  • Read LPT fundraising pack
  • Do any necessary admin associated with the LPT pack - the things to do are pretty similar to MacMillan, so I'll do each pack a bit at a time so that I can be sure it's all done and dusted
  • Take pre-carer visit video of kitchen and bathroom
  • Save first video
  • Compress first video
  • Get washed and dressed with my carer
  • Take post-carer visit video of kitchen and bathroom
  • Save second video
  • Compress second video
  • Log care into spreadsheet
  • wash and dry first set of laundry
  • hang first set of laundry up
  • wash and dry second set of laundry
  • hang second set of laundry up
  • Take bread out of the freezer
  • Have breakfast
  • Log breakfast into FitBit app
  • Put photo of breakfast on Instagram
  • Do washing up
  • Find photo of Steve and Mitzi on my computer
  • Keep checking Facebook about TFA product tests
  • Phone bank about scammer - it's hopefully been solved, I've just gotta be patient for another month to see if it happens again - the direct debit is still in place so I've emailed them again - the scammers replied today promising that I wouldn't be charged again so I guess I've just gotta be patient and if they *do* charge me this month, I'll contact the CAB about it
  • Do morning laps
  • Do the news
  • download, put together, code and upload last week's FitBit image
  • Take pre-carer visit video of kitchen and bathroom
  • Save third video
  • Compress third video
  • Take photo of lunch
  • Bring soup through to the living room to drink
  • Have lunch of a mug of soup
  • Take post-carer visit video of kitchen and bathroom
  • Log lunch into FitBit app
  • Put photo of my lunch up on Instagram
  • Log support into spreadsheet
  • Save fourth video
  • Compress fourth video
  • Take lunchtime pill
  • Do washing up - my carer did it today
  • Use product test item
  • Put details onto spreadsheet and update text document
  • Put product test item away
  • put the bags down in front of the door
  • bag up groceries
  • bring groceries in
  • put groceries away
  • hang the bags back up
  • Clear browser caches ready for tomorrow's weekly scan
  • Do afternoon laps??
  • Give clothes airer to Freegler - I've messaged them to see if they are still interested - they've replied and I've offered to keep hold of it for them - they've replied to my reply taking up my offer so I've just gotta remember now! lol
  • Give toaster to Freegler - I've messaged them to see if they are still interested
  • Give peanuts to Olio-er - they didn't turn up so I've re-listed them - someone is coming for them on Thursday
  • Collapse in a heap
  • There's vegan chocolate raisins in the fridge if I get hungry
  • Not to mention all the chocolate multipacks in the fridge as well
  • As well as the snacks in the tubs on the side
  • If I can wait for half an hour then there's fruit bread too
  • Keep an eye on Freegle to see if anyone wants anything
  • Keep hold of the game
  • Find more books to add to my TBR pile - just added 2 more in my favourite series to the list
  • Study my courses
  • Use product test item
  • Put details onto spreadsheet and update text document
  • Put product test item away
  • Take evening pills
  • Go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment