Saturday 20 January 2018

I LOVE AVG!!!

I've been AVG's customer almost from the start.

1998 or 1999 I think it was.

They have helped me twice since last July and they have somehow finally uninstalled McAfee for me that's been on since this laptop was ordered 4 or 5 years ago.

They offer a free version and a paid for version.  I'm using the paid for version and I want to say a huuuuuge thank you to Tam and Mohammed for sorting out the problem I've been having with AVG saying it's not up to date.

I'm now fully protected though, and as soon as I've paid off my two credit cards, I'm going to invest in the error fixing dooberry too, then save up the £100 a month to get Steve a car so that we can finally go over and see my mum again! 

In theory, it's £125 after I paid off SB at the end of last year but that extra £25 can be put towards the shopping and we won't need to rely on Basics stuff!

2018 is an expensive year - £99 for AVG for 3 years protection and loads of Namehog stuff, but if I can make it through this year without going overdrawn then I'll be a happy bunny and my credit score will get out of the red again too!

Yes, £99 is expensive, but it covers you for 3 years for all sorts of viruses and trojans and malware and stuff!  Surely your online safety is worth £33 a year? 

It is for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment