Thursday 11 February 2021

Pills taken, virus scan completed, one set of news done...

...so I'm all set for the day now.  Just gotta do the other two sets of news then catch up on my emails and Facebook.  

 

Steve doesn't seem to be motivated to make our breakfast (and he doesn't trust me near the cooker) and can't seem to motivate himself to cook for lunch either, so I bet it'll be down to me to make us bread and spread again, even though he's my carer and has claimed multiple times, to multiple people, that he "makes all our meals" despite not doing our breakfast since Monday and doing us a bowl of scrambled egg for a late lunch/earlytea yesterday.  He's just opened a packet of biscuits, so I bet he won't cook for lunch today either.  He wants the credit but refuses to do anything to earn it.


No comments:

Post a Comment