How's things in your world this morning?
Me?
I've definitely got my second cold of the season brewing 'cos I keep sneezing and sniffing every time I breathe. I'm not bunged up yet, but I bet I will be in time lol
I've got my first decaff mocha of the day on the go and the drinking chocolate is nice and high in protein which is the only excuse I need to have more and more each day lol
Wanna try and knock more off my to-do list today so that I can relax into my next book to read and review via Kindle Unlimited so that I can start clearing out my TBR pile again before JanNo starts up again... it'll be my first as a young widow 'cos things were all up in the air and overwhelmingly busy last year with the stuff to sort out Steve's estate with and stuff.
I've popped my morning pills and the daily virus scan was still clear, so I've just gotta wait for my morning carer to turn up now.
No comments:
Post a Comment