Drink glass of waterTake morning pillsRun daily virus scan- Put drops in my ear
- Turn on air purifier
- Try to book ear syringing
- Fill kettle with water
Boil water in preparation- Get washed and dressed with my carer
- Have breakfast - can't have any today
- Put photo of breakfast on here and Instagram
Weigh myselfLog weight into FitBitDownload spreadsheetCode and upload spreadsheet- Do the news
- Keep working on memorial site
- Bag up food bank things when I know they are coming to pick it all up
- Take basket out of cupboard
- Take photo of pasta
Advertise pasta on Olio-offered to my local food bank instead- they don't want it, so I'll put it on Olio when everything else has gone instead- Take photo of rice
Advertise rice on Olio-offered to my local food bank instead- they don't want it, so I'll put it on Olio when everything else has gone instead- Ask carer to help me change bedding
- Have lunch
- Log lunch into FitBit app
- Put photo of my lunch up on here and Instagram
- Take lunchtime pill
- Bring both recycling boxes back in
- Bring waste food caddy back in
- Bring blue sack back in
- Bring rubbish sack back in
- Do my laps
- Do the physio exercises
- Take bread out of freezer ready for tomorrow's breakfast - I won't be able to have breakfast until Tuesday at the very earliest, so it's pointless getting the bread out until tomorrow afternoon at the very earliest
Add more Kindle Unlimited books to my Kindle- just restarted the TBR pile with the next four books I wanna read and review- Study my courses
- Take evening pills
- Go to bed
Monday, 13 November 2023
Today's (13th November 2023) to-do list
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment