It's definitely gonna snow soon if this morning's temperature is anything to go by!
How are you all doing this morning?
I'm doing OK, just very very cold. I've weighed myself and logged it into my FitBit and then downloaded, coded and uploaded last week's spreadsheet. I put on 800g so that's a relief and going the right way.
Today's breakfast will just be a bottle of orange juice, so there won't be a photo until lunchtime, which is just the leftovers from yesterday but it'll be the only solid meal I'll eat until Sunday. I need to remember to ask my lunchtime carer to help me to change the bedding today, so there will be a 10 minute care call to start the week off this week - I might just about be able to squeeze an hour out of the carers this week if they actually help me to change the bedding today.
I've popped my first pills of the week, so I'm gonna publish this now and hopefully get my first to-do list of the week put up.
My anti-virus programme was veeeryyy ssslllloooowwwww to load up this morning, but I've just set the first scan of the week going, so that's OK.
BFN
No comments:
Post a Comment