Thursday, 9 November 2023

Today's (9th November 2023) breakfast photo

For my first solid meal in November (and my only solid meal a day now) I had a break from my other November breakfasts so far (just a bottle of orange juice) this morning - 2 slices of wholemeal 'Toastie' toast with dairy-free spread and a lightish smearing of chocolate spread along with the orange juice.


I dunno if I'll be able to take a photo of my lunches from now on - it all depends on if I have time to put my laptop on the floor while my carer is putting on her PPE after signing in - but it'll just be a mug of instant soup from now on 'cos it's the least dangerous meal for me to make while my carer is sitting on my perching stool using her phone.


Here's today's breakfast photo:



No comments:

Post a Comment