Monday 9 September 2024

Book Review: "King George VI: The Spare Who Saved Britain" by 1-Hour Royals

Kindle Unlimited
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ out of 5

If you've read any of my other recent book reviews, you'll already know that I start them off by saying that every book I read and review starts off with the full 5 stars and that I'm always hopeful that they will all still be stuck firmly in place by the time I close the back cover.  You'll also know that I'm not shy about removing stars but that I always give my reasons for taking them off, they don't just vanish into thin air.


I love short books because I don't have to rely on my neurological disability letting me remember what happened half way through chapter 1 at the start of chapter 2 - yep, my memory really *is* that bad.


Let's get going with the reading and reviewing shall we?


JMO of course, but it sounds like maybe a member of our current royal family is following in "David's" footsteps and getting similar treatment to him too!


Wowsers!  What an awesome King he turned out to be... a true king with a capital K who genuinely seemed to care about the people he ruled... an equal rather than above and better than them!


No comments:

Post a Comment