Thursday 5 September 2024

Considering...

...my smart meter was already over £1 at 7am, I don't think I've done too badly today considering it's only just gone 4pm and it's only at £1.27 now!  The central heating was on first thing as well as the kettle boiling several times and the lights have been on for longer today too, I don't think I've done too badly at all with using the electricity today!


I wondered why it had got dark so soon and so quickly and it's absolutely peeing it down out there now which could only have started in the last 10-15 minutes 'cos it was fine out there when I made myself the hot choccie!


I've just heard a rumble of thunder so methinks we're in for the first storm of the season now - I wonder what my carers will be doing and thinking and feeling as they head into the evening shift?


No comments:

Post a Comment