Saturday 7 September 2024

I've just seen...

...an email from my electricity provider who sent it overnight about the increased price cap thing and I was dreading looking but I'm glad I did 'cos it's estimated to go up by just under £50 a year instead of the hundreds that I was thinking!


I also know what the estimated total for this year and next year will be and the money that's already in my account will more than cover the entire year, rather than the 6 months that I was thinking which is a huge relief too!


It's not been too bad so far this morning (other than my bottom troubles) and I've got a couple of things being picked up that I put onto Freegle last night and I'm gonna advertise more between bathroom visits now that I know my siblings-in-law don't want them, so hopefully they will go nice and quickly too.


I could get used to things going right for me for a change! lol


No comments:

Post a Comment