Saturday 14 September 2024

Nite nite orl

I'm absolutely cream-crackered so I've popped my last two pills of the day bang on time and I'm gonna head straight on up to beddy-byes.


Can someone remind me to reply to C's email at sparrow's fart tomorrow, ideally before my last carer of the week arrives please?  I definitely need to remember to put the recycling (especially the glass) out tomorrow too 'cos it's already too heavy for me to safely lift so that's gonna be a real struggle for me on top of everything else.  I definitely need to put my key around my neck and my bum-bag around my waist too otherwise I'll be locked out!


I'm seriously starting to struggle so it's time for me to sign off for the night now.


I'll see you all in the morning.


Nite nite orl.


No comments:

Post a Comment