Friday 30 May 2014

Just need to...

Just need to not spend anything in June and I can definitely get the Aries chair in July!  Yay!

I can't remember if I've said what my monthly outgoings are, but I'll have £500 to play with after all my direct debits come out and the chair is only £799 so and the policies for the chair are £600 every 3 years but I'm £582 in credit at the bank after being paid today, take off £400 for direct debits just for May then it's only £250 a month from June onwards for my credit cards and I get £750 every 4 weeks in benefits so I'll be able to get the chair in July and the policies in August which will give me the freedom and independence I crave after more than a decade!

Just need to deny my spending addiction the desire to spend unnecessarily now!

No comments:

Post a Comment