Saturday 17 May 2014

Scratch the last post :-(

I'm going with the 6 miler after all - the 10 miler isn't adjustable after all - they got the 10 miler mixed up with a mobility scooter with a similar name  :(

So, I'll be getting the 6 miler and my ideal chair instead  :-|  More expensive that way, but it means I can walk Mitzi with the 6 miler and get my ideal chair at the start of next year.

Or should I get the chair that I originally thought of to walk Mitzi with 'cos the seat doesn't rise but goes 25 miles per charge so would only need to be charged once a week and my ideal chair for doctors and dentist appointments and just generally shopping on the High Street because the seat rises 6.5cm and goes 20 miles per charge so would only need to be charged up a couple of times a week and would give me more freedom.

I'm lost again now  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment