Friday 2 January 2015

36 hours

I've achieved more in the last 36 hours than I have all week!

36 hours ago I'd totally forgotten about planning NaNo 2015's novel and for 15 of the 36 I was asleep or in the bath but it's totally planned out now so I can tick something else off my "to do" list and I've already crossed my first resolution off too.

Next stop, a timed trip to the nervous patient dentist... I'm not going to the Spiritualist Church after all but the dentist is about the same distance, just on a different side of the road and I need to start going back because half of one of my teeth has broken off  :(

I'm off to have a bath now  :-)  I was in there for almost 3 hours yesterday because I discovered how to have a hot bath for longer... up until yesterday it was barely a quarter full and I was in there for less than an hour each time.  Yesterday, I filled the bath half way up and refilled it three times in those 3 hours! 

The difference? 

I didn't stop it when the water ran cold to start with like I had done before, I let it run cold then gradually heat up yesterday and I'm going to do that again today... long, hot, deep baths again, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment