Saturday 30 May 2015

They're not finished with me yet!

My Higher Powers have had plenty of opportunities to do away with me if they wanted to... the biggest opportunity was in 2002 when I was hospitalised on Christmas Day and in ICU for a couple of weeks... all they would have had to do was stop my heart and I'd be gone.

More recently, there was the time I fell out of Patrick... they could easily have made my head hit the road and I'd have been gone again.

Then there's the times I've been out and about on my own - I could have stumbled, fell, hit my head and I'd have been gone again.

Even just now I stumbled on my way over to turn the living room light on, if they'd have put something small in my way or even the slightest additional pressure on my back, I'd have fallen over, been hit with my quad cane then broken my ribs which would have punctured a lung which would have stopped my heart.

See where I'm going with this?

Small accidents that could have easily gone wrong and I'd have been a goner, but my Deities have things planned for me at some point in future... I just don't know what it is or when they are planning to surprise me with it yet!

What do they want me to learn though?  What lessons are vital to my survival that I haven't learnt yet?  Is there anything I can do to speed up the lesson learning?  Is it something to do with M or Marie or Chris or Hannah or is it someone I haven't met yet?

They're being very good to me, so are they trying to sweeten me up for a heavy blow in the weeks, months or years to come?

Shall I just shut up and trust them?  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment