Tuesday 18 April 2017

20 seconds

We usually have our groceries delivered on a Monday evening between 6pm and 7pm.

We were out all day yesterday and we couldn't guarantee we'd be home in time, so we went with today instead and I booked the 6.30pm to 7.30pm.

The stuff arrived at bang on 6.30pm but Steve didn't believe me until the door was knocked on 20 seconds later.

All of the stuff we ordered was delivered too, no substitutes and the very brief note I put on the order was actually taken notice of too!  I asked that the boxes were taken into the kitchen by the driver and they were even before Steve had a chance to ask!  I'm thinking I'll leave the note on there every week!

Steve forgot to ask about taking the mountain of plastic bags with the driver though!  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment