Friday 7 April 2017

Just been out to clear up Mitzi's poo

The pup poo'd on her walk this morning, so I brought her in and got the scooper and a bag... it's what I always to when she poo's on her walk.

Got to the poo, tried to scoop it up and fell backwards.

Right into a wet recycling box and knocked our bin over.

My carer just stayed in the house while I struggled to my feet, cleared up the poo and picked the bin up then binned the bag of poo.

When I asked him if he heard the bin fall over, he just said "I thought you'd kicked it out of the way or something".  Didn't even think to come out and see what had really happened!

I've now got wet trousers, wet cardie and I'm shaking like a leaf.  My carer just carries on watching the telly.

He'll have to take his keys with him because there's no way I'm answering the door - if he doesn't do things for me, I won't do things for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment