Sunday 9 April 2017

Review: Best dairy free ice cream so far!

Just finished this off in one sitting and quickly took over mint choc chip as my favourite!
 
I'm a vegetarian who is allergic to dairy with a very sweet tooth and this ticked all the boxes for me!
 
The only negative is the price... a very expensive treat, but so worth it for the taste, I just won't be getting it every week is all.
 
Even if you're not vegan, this is worth a try to see if you like it... I honestly wouldn't have known it was dairy free if I hadn't bought it!
 
It's better than the dairy free vanilla with lashings of maple syrup which was the best I'd found until I tried this.
 
If you or someone you know has to be dairy free for whatever reason, do them a favour and get them this and a spoon... just don't expect there to be any left after the first taste!

No comments:

Post a Comment