Tuesday 4 April 2017

That's Patrick's batteries on to charge again

Just plugged Patrick's batteries in to charge up... had a tiny row with Steve about not being able to put one of the leads into the socket and couldn't find the bit under the controller to connect it up either.

Basically it was harder than it needed to be but it's sorted now and I'm going to leave them plugged in until it stops humming which means it's fully charged ready for going into town again on Thursday to pick my glasses up.

It should hopefully only take a few hours then that's it until I get my prescriptions delivered tomorrow from the pharmacy.

Can't remember if the optician said 2 days or 2 weeks though!  lol

I'll just wait until I get their call to say they are ready to be picked up!  lol  👌

No comments:

Post a Comment