Saturday 15 August 2020

Morning pill taken, daily virus scan started

Just taken my first pill of the day and I'm feeling a lot more like myself again now, thankfully... no more fuzzy ears or anything.  I'm gonna order my next prescription and try and remember to ask for an appointment with Brad to get the prescription changed on the 2.5mg one.  Again.  This is the third time I've had to do this and it's starting to piss me off now.

 

The money for the bills hasn't come out yet, but that's OK 'cos it's Saturday and not even 9am 🕘 yet 🙄🤣

 

Does anyone have a personal blog that I can go and read and maybe subscribe/follow pretty please❓  Especially if you regularly read this one❗  Just leave me a quick reply to this email with the URL(s) in and I'll go and have a read of 'em.


Time to order my prescriptions then I'm all set for the day I reckon.


No comments:

Post a Comment