Wednesday 30 August 2023

It's officially...

...cardigan temperature again.


I was shivering yesterday and again today, so I've just brought down all my cardigans to wear.  I'm gonna last as long as I can without wearing them each day, but I'm not gonna let myself get too cold before I put them on.


There's supposed to be 10 days of scorching temperatures at the end of next week so I'll officially pack my warm weather clothes away after that.


I know now that it's part of my main disability and that I'm at risk of hypothermia if I get too cold, so I'm not gonna let myself regularly shiver now - I'm not gonna turn the heater on until it's got to the point where I can't warm up, I'm gonna use layers and my blanket to warm up first and only put the heater on if I really can't get warm.


I'm just glad that I've saved so much money on the electric over Summer and found that my daily usage is just over half of my daily budget, so I know that I can put the heater on if I really can't warm up now.


No comments:

Post a Comment