Tuesday 29 August 2023

Nite nite orl

I was wrong with my maffs this morning 'cos even though the smart meter showed that I'd used more overnight than I did yesterday, there's only about 10p in it now and there's still 5 hours to go so I reckon it'll be about £1.50 by midnight and I was thinking it'd be well into the £2's by now... I know that doesn't sound like much to be worried about, but I'm looking after the pennies so that the pounds will look after themselves as my Nana used to say.


Feeling pretty proud of myself that I managed a green day today on my FitBit, so that's a positive end to my day.


I've taken my pills and my back is killing me, but I'm going to bed feeling relieved that I've got my new phone pretty much set up now so I'm gonna head to bed with a tired but relieved smile on my face and hoping (but know that it prolly won't happen again) for another early night.


Nite nite orl.


No comments:

Post a Comment