Sunday 27 August 2023

Third and final update to today's to-do list

  • Take morning pills
  • Run daily virus scan
  • Turn on air purifier
  • Have breakfast
  • Put breakfast photo onto this blog and Instagram
  • Get washed and dressed with my carer
  • Hopefully get SIM card sorted out - they've narrowed it down to being a problem with my account rather than with the SIM card
  • Go to my in-laws for lunch
  • Bag up rubbish - there's not enough to go out so it's pointless for such a small amount
  • Take rubbish outside- there's not enough to go out so it's pointless for such a small amount
  • Take recycling outside- there's not enough to go out so it's pointless for such a small amount
  • Do my laps - I managed 10 active minutes while we were in town so I'm not gonna risk doing any more
  • Do the news
  • Have lunch
  • Put photo of my lunch up on here and Instagram - I very rarely do on a Sunday
  • Take lunchtime pill
  • Refill dosette box
  • Clear browser caches ready for tomorrow's virus scan
  • Activate SIM card - keep your fingers crossed that it works otherwise I won't be happy lol
  • Give caffetierre away
  • Give hallway mat away
  • Give Steve's weights away
  • Read and review 7 Kindle Unlimited books
  • Take evening pills
  • Go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment