Monday 28 August 2023

Today's (28th August 2023) breakfast photo

Just my usual breakfast of berries and cherries muesli with plant protein soya milk, a pack of apple and (3) grapes alongside my usual 250ml bottle of orange juice this morning.


I've lost 600g in weight over the last week so I'm still in the healthy weight range for my height but not where I wanna be so I'm thinking I'll aim for mostly green days this week and if I go over then that's no biggie, but I definitely don't wanna go blue/under my daily calorie budget this week like I did two or three times last week.  If I lose too much more weight then I'll go back to having toast for breakfast instead of the muesli 'cos that's 1,000 calories in the bag just for one meal 'cos of the dairy-free spread that I have to use, but my lunches are usually under 400 calories so I need all the calories I can get for breakfast!

Here's today's breakfast photo:


No comments:

Post a Comment