Saturday 26 August 2023

Mornin' al

How are you all doing this morning?  Me?  I'm still knackered and in pain 'cos I've been tossing and turning since 3am and I'm chilly too, so I'm thinking I'll have to start breaking out my Winter clothes again soon.


I've taken my morning pills and I'm giving my new phone one last boost of juice ready for tomorrow, while I'm waiting for my morning carer to turn up.


I'm definitely gonna have breakfast and do my laps today as well as have a bath - might try and do all that before my lunchtime carer turns up so that I've got the afternoon free to wait around for the caffetierre receivers to not show up again, despite promising that they would yesterday.  Today is their last chance 'cos it's been 7 days now since I promised it to them.


The daily virus scan was still, reassuringly, clear and my morning carer could turn up at any time now, so I'm gonna publish this then hopefully put my to-do list up before she arrives.


BFN


No comments:

Post a Comment