Thursday 24 August 2023

Second update to today's to-do list

  • Take morning pills
  • Run daily virus scan
  • Turn on air purifier
  • Have breakfast
  • Put breakfast photo onto this blog and Instagram
  • Get washed and dressed with my carer - will they turn up today or has the second cancellation gone through?  🤞 - that's 3 of the four cancellations completed, just gotta wait and see if my lunchtime carer turns up now... if she doesn't, then that's 100% of the cancellations sorted for this week for the first time since I started having the carers in!
  • Get the house assessed
  • Do my laps - gonna do them this afternoon as long as it's safe for me to do so - I'll let my lunch go down then do them this afternoon to give my legs as much of an opportunity to recover as possible... might steer clear of the protein this afternoon though otherwise I'll never be able to sleep tonight lol
  • Do the news
  • Have lunch
  • Put photo of my lunch up on here and Instagram
  • Take lunchtime pill
  • Activate SIM card - Marie is hopefully gonna take me to get it sorted on Sunday
  • Give caffetierre away - they didn't show up or contact me so I'm gonna re-offer it later - I've given them until 7pm to pick it up but if they don't I'll report them as a no-show and re-offer it too
  • Give hallway mat away - they didn't show up or contact me so I'm gonna re-offer it later - it's been re-offered so I've just gotta play another waiting game again now
  • Sort out wireless connection to the printer - I'll try again when the second coat of paint is done, dusted and dry
  • Read and review 8 Kindle Unlimited books - I'm hoping to get a couple read and reviewed this week while I'm being assessed and quoted on/for - they are both done and dusted now, so I'm gonna start reading this afternoon as a reward for getting through it all and hopefully start to recover in preparation for Sunday
  • Take evening pills
  • Go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment