Friday 24 May 2024

Gooood morning all!

I've woken up in a positive mood but I'm still absolutely knackered so I'm wondering if my B12 levels are through the floor again?  As an experiment I'm gonna use the spray to see what that does to my energy levels.


There we go, B12 boosted now... it doesn't help waking up before 5am each morning too of course lol


I've popped my morning pills with my usual 500ml glass of water and set the daily virus scan off... gotta remember that it's the monthly scan on Tuesday as well as the weekly scan on Wednesday next week.


My FitBit is charging up... it was at 61% just as I crawled into bed last night and was down to 59% when I looked this morning, but it still recorded my sleep, so I know that I can get it down to there safely now, which is a huuuge difference to the 75% limit it was 18-ish months ago!


This blog post is getting to be a bit long, so I'm gonna shut up now and put today's to-do list together before my morning carer arrives.


BBS


No comments:

Post a Comment