Friday 31 May 2024

Mornin' all

First up, before I forget, can someone remind me to find out how to update my VPN after my morning carer has left please?


I've also taken my first magic pill for my neuro disability and I could feel it working within minutes of swallowing that pill.  It's a big pill, almost the size of my bladder pill, but for the first time in a loooong time I haven't got a cotton wool head any more and things are focussed instead of blurry!


I've popped my other 5 morning pills with my morning glass of water so I'm all set for the day now.


Gonna put up today's to-do list, hopefully before my morning carer arrives, then I'll make a start on it while I'm waiting for her.


I'll see you all in a bit hopefully.


The virus scan finished while I was adding the labels and that's reassuringly still clear, so that's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment