Thursday 20 June 2024

Today's (20th June 2024) lunch photo

I was too bloated to take my lunchtime pill yesterday, so I missed a dose and decided to leave off the apples for my lunch, take my lunchtime pill and have the apples for a mid-afternoon snack instead.  So far so good.  My lunch today was a 6 serving packet of bacon flavour rashers crisps and 2 packs of dry roasted peanuts along with a 500ml glass of water.  I've also chowed down on a sharing bar of chocolate and 100g of chocolate coated Brazil nuts between breakfast and lunch so my poor stomach doesn't know what's hit it, but I desperately need to increase my calorie count each day, now that I know I'm slightly underweight.


I'll hopefully get another couple of drinking chocolates down my throat this afternoon too and at 171 calories a pop, it's a good way to get some more calories into me!


Here's today's lunch photo:


No comments:

Post a Comment