Monday 24 June 2024

Mornin' all

Well, it took me a good long while to drop off to sleep last night and I'm still knackered this morning, but I managed to take both halves of my magic pill without too many problems this morning, so I dunno if I'm gonna have a good or bad day today.  I've given myself 4 squirts of the spray so hopefully that'll kick in soon.


Gotta remember to weigh myself after breakfast, then I can do the admin for it and hopefully get a crack on with the test results and letter after I've been through the microfilm too.


I've got a couple of deliveries due tomorrow and Wednesday and I've gotta ask my lunchtime carer to help me to change the bed today... you watch me forget though lol


The daily virus scan, was reassuringly clear... I'm wondering if my email problems are to do with an out of date driver or something?  I'll try and remember to set the programme off to find out after my morning carer has left.


Time to get this blog post published then put up my first to-do list of the week.


BBS


No comments:

Post a Comment