Sunday 30 June 2024

Third update to today's to-do list

  • Drink glass of water
  • Take morning pills
  • Run daily virus scan
  • Turn on air purifier
  • Read through hospital medical records - just got the test results and microfilm to go now - I'm over the major part of my stay so they are just feeding me up and sending me home now... I've just started eating and drinking again so I'm just rounding the last corner of the marathon! - that's the second document of notes finished, so just gotta get through the microfilm document now and then I can write to my GP surgery with all my questions - I'm well over half way through the last document and have gotta remember to ask if it's spelt with an "ov" or and "off" or if it doesn't matter like with diarrhoea
  • Plan out more of my NaNo/JanNo book with the new information
  • Go through test results and put the results in appropriate places in my research/planning info - aiming to do this after the microfilm is sorted
  • Go through microfilm document and write down questions for my GP surgery - I'm up to page 15 of 904 so far - page 561 as of 4.30pm today so I'm rattling through it at a rate of knotts now! - page 619 at 12.11pm! - page 791 at 1.51pm... the end is in sight now!!
  • Go through microfilm document and put info in appropriate places in my research/planning info
  • Save all the documents onto 2 CDs (one for me, one to go with the letter)
  • Write to my GP surgery with all the questions - I've made a start on it... just need to keep adding to it as I go through the microfilm now
  • Take pre-carer visit video of kitchen and bathroom
  • Save first video
  • Compress first video
  • Put first video on my new blog
  • Get washed and dressed with my carer
  • Take post-carer visit video of kitchen and bathroom
  • Save second video
  • Compress second video
  • Put second video on my new blog
  • Refill bottle with squash
  • Put a new plaster on my toe
  • Have breakfast
  • Do washing up
  • Log breakfast into FitBit app
  • Put photo of breakfast on here and Instagram
  • Advertise fresh cookie dough on Olio
  • Advertise frozen cookie dough on Olio
  • Do the news
  • Take pre-carer visit video of kitchen and bathroom
  • Save third video
  • Compress third video
  • Put third video on my new blog
  • Have luncha tub of Red Velvet cookie dough today - nope, that's on Olio now, it's 8 biscuit bars instead now
  • Take post-carer visit video of kitchen and bathroom
  • Log lunch into FitBit app
  • Put photo of my lunch up on here and Instagram
  • Save fourth video
  • Compress fourth video
  • Put fourth video on my new blog
  • Take lunchtime pill
  • Refill dosette box
  • Do washing up - there wasn't any to do after I had my lunch
  • Take recycling outside
  • Bag up rubbish
  • Take rubbish outside
  • Upload webpage about my father
  • Keep an eye on Freegle to see if anyone wants anything
  • Keep an eye on Olio to see if anyone wants the fresh cookie dough - they are coming for it after lunch
  • Keep an eye on Olio to see if anyone wants the frozen cookie dough - they are coming for it after lunch
  • Find more Pagany things
  • Read and review a book on my TBR pile
  • Find more books to add to my TBR pile
  • Study my courses
  • Take evening pills
  • Go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment