Friday 21 June 2024

Gooood morning all!

My OCD liked my sleep numbers overnight 'cos apparently I went to sleep at 7.57pm, woke up at 4.57am and was asleep for 8 hours and 57 minutes!


My mood is through the floor this morning and I can't have drinking chocolates to ramp up my calories today 'cos there isn't enough left, so I'll be using Bourbon biscuits instead... already had 6 which has put my calorie count up, so that's a relief.


I've popped my morning pills, run the virus scan and taken the first video of the day, so I've just gotta put today's to-do list up now, then I've caught up with myself again.  


My main task for today is to try and get as much of my hand-written hospital medical records deciphered as possible... not sure how far I'll get though!  lol


This blog post is already a bit long, so I'm gonna publish it now then work on getting today's to-do list together hopefully before my first carer of the day arrives.


BBIAB


No comments:

Post a Comment