Tuesday 25 June 2024

Mornin' all

Well, after shutting down feeling positive and relaxed and ready for anything, by the time I got into bed my mood was through the floor and my head was spinning, trying to work out my finances for a new printer and fridge so that I don't need to ask for help with fixing them both and was still awake when the radio automatically turned off 90 minutes later!


I've popped my first pills of the day now though, so I'm hoping that they will help me to cope with the day ahead 'cos I've got my first delivery due, as well as my groceries and I've gotta put in my next grocery order, so it's all go today!


The virus scan found that I had 2 outdated drivers so I need to run the driver updater to fix that too.


This first blog post of the day is getting a bit long, so I'm gonna publish it and hopefully get my to-do list up before my carer arrives.


BBIAB

No comments:

Post a Comment