Wednesday 26 June 2024

Gooooood morning all!

I'm hoping that today will be a good day 'cos I've just taken all my morning pills, including the two halves of the magic pill and I didn't retch or have to crunch the magic pill up to get it down today!  I also remembered that it's Wednesday so I set the weekly virus scan off as soon as my laptop booted up and I'm charging up my FitBit too!


Gotta remember to take the first video of the day before 6.15am and I'm gonna leave off doing the microfilm things until the virus scan and backups have finished.


Was awake before 4.30am this morning so maybe that's my new, natural wake-up time while it's light outside?


Gonna put today's to-do list together then take the video, see what time slot my delivery has got then make myself a creamy hot choccie if there's time... I wanna make sure that my FitBit is fully charged as early as possible though, so that I can be sure it's around my ankle in time for the delivery to come to the door.


BBIAB


No comments:

Post a Comment