Thursday 27 June 2024

Mornin' all

So far this morning I'm not feeling too bad, just itchy, exhausted and in pain which is normal for me.  I've popped my morning pills with my morning glass of water and potentially found a way to swallow the two halves of my magic pill without so much anxiety now - take my other pills first and the magic pill last!  They all went down without a fight and there was even some water left after I'd taken them all!  My bladder pill will always go down first, followed by the FA if necessary, but the supplements will change from now on and I'll take my magic pill last.


Thanks to the reminder on my last post yesterday, I know that I need to sort out the paper jam on the new printer today which'll be the third new technology thing that I'll've done in 3 days that I would have left to Steve a couple of years ago!


This first post of the day is getting long, so I'm gonna publish it and hopefully get today's to-do list up before my first carer of the day gets here.


No comments:

Post a Comment