Friday 28 June 2024

Mornin' all/Yeess!!

Gooooood morning all


By the time I got upstairs last night I wasn't tired any more, so read a magasine for a while before giving up on that too.  I've remembered that it's the monthly virus scan today and discovered that my watch was getting low on juice so that's charging up too, but I'm relieved that I managed to start the monthly scan first time and remembered not to open my email programmes too.


Today's main task is to attempt to get a bit more of the microfilm document sorted so that I can come up with more questions for the poor doctor who is lumbered with answering them all for me.


This blog post is getting long again, so I'm gonna publish it and put today's to-do list up before my first carer of the day arrives... will she actually do her job or just have her nose in her phone for the entire visit again?


No comments:

Post a Comment