Sunday 30 June 2024

Mornin' all

I've woken up in a good mood, but late for me this morning.  I've managed to catch up with everything now though, so that's OK and I'm just waiting for my last carer of the week to arrive.


I've popped my morning pills and the last virus scan of the week is plodding along.  I've gotta remember to refill my squash bottle when my carer has left for the last time this week and I've gotta take the rubbish and recycling out too, as well as working on and hopefully finishing off the notes I've been making for my next book then I can finish off the letter, save everything on to a couple of CD's et voila!


My electricity smart meter is showing that I've used up 77p of electricity so far today, so I'm hoping it'll be my 4th day (out of the last 9 days) under £1 today.


This first post of the day is getting a bit long, so I'm gonna publish it and hopefully put today's to-do list up before my last carer arrives.


BBIAB with any luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment