Wednesday 19 June 2024

Today's (19th June 2024) lunch photo

After more techie issues this afternoon, I'm finally able to put up the photo of my lunch - 3 hours after I had it!


I've gotta put on at least 2kg to get to the weight I wanna be after I discovered that I'm 2kg less than I thought according to medical scales, so if you've got any ideas of how to make meals in the time it takes to boil a kettle (I don't have a microwave and it's pointless using the hob or oven 'cos it wouldn't be safe for me to stand waiting for them to heat up let alone cook anything), I'd love to hear them!  I'm a chocaholic vegetarian with food allergies though, so please bear that in mind!


Today's lunch was a 6 serving packet of crisps, 2 snack packs of dry roasted peanuts, 2 apples and a mug of drinking chocolate in an attempt to increase my weight.


Here's today's lunch photo:


No comments:

Post a Comment