Monday 1 July 2024

Today's (1st July 2024) lunch photo

Today's lunch was exactly the same as yesterday's - 8 chocolate biscuit bars and a 500ml glass of water, made entirely by me again because my carer was more interested in sitting on the bottom of the stairs using and talking on her phone for the entire 18 minute visit.


I'll have the same breakfast and lunch again tomorrow, then I'll be able to have either fruit loaf and spread, bread and spread or toast and spread as long as the me-friendly spread is in stock and delivered, otherwise I'm screwed lol  I've still got plenty of me-friendly instant soups in the cupboard if push comes to shove, but I need to rapidly increase my calories 'cos I'm still underweight and the dairy-free spread and either bread/toast or fruit loaf is a quick and easy way to increase the calories and more healthy than 8 chocolate biscuit bars or a packet of crisps and a packet of peanuts like I've had for the last couple of weeks lol


Here's today's lunch photo:



No comments:

Post a Comment