Wednesday 4 September 2024

Aaaaaand...

...relax.


There is officially nothing else planned (other than the carers of course) until Saturday afternoon now, so I'm planning on sticking my nose into a book and only moving off the sofa for drinks and bathroom breaks between now and bedtime on Friday.  My body has been pushed beyond it's limits so far this year, so I'm gonna spend the next two-and-a-bit days doing as little as I can possibly get away with.


I've had 3 signs today (plus one I haven't got a photo of) so maybe that's another sign that I need to slow down and recover for a while?


From now until the weekend me and my body are relaxing and recovering and avoiding anyone or anything unless it's been pre-planned (so the carers, my bath and seeing my in-laws) - I need a break before my body totally shuts down again.


No comments:

Post a Comment